Monday, June 30, 2008

¡Olé España!

YEAHHHH! Spain won the EuroCup 2008 last night and the country is going NUTS. I'm currently living in an apartment on Las Ramblas (in the very heart of Barcelona) with my family and people outside were going absolutely wild. I wish I could attach a clip of the video footage my dad got from our balcony. It was like the night Bautista fled Cuba...Las Ramblas was packed with celebrating fans wearing yellow and red, ecstatically waving Spanish flags, haphazardly throwing firecrackers into the crowd, and chanting "¡Olé" over and over. Cars were honking non-stop, drunk guys were climbing the light posts, and the streets were victorious chaos until the wee hours of the morning. Haha. So fun.


In other notes, Sisi, DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEE. Ahhhhhhh. She touches down tomorrow in LAX at 10:25PM.
BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

¿Podéis creer que ya ha terminado un año entero? Ayyyyyyyy.

No comments: